19 Acts- Benefit


ATTENTION ALL: A benefit is being held for a very unique and beautiful friend Maria Snyder. SEPTEMBER 7th Notsuoh from 4p-2a.

Here is her story in her own words...


"Help my husband and I with my medical bills and keep me alive for my two children...
I have end stage renal disease and my kidneys are working at 4%. Dialysis is keeping me alive for the mean time until I can get a kidney transplant. 

My son is ten and is mildly mentally retarded due to a brain injury at birth. His sister is nine with autism. I am my sons and daughters voice. I make sure they get everything possible to establish there future as independent individual's in our society. I know my work with them is not over and would love to see them become adults. 

One month of dialysis is $60,000.00 and my husbands insurance pays 80% we have to pay the other 20%. I am now applying for medicare a second time this year due to being denied already three times in the past. Until then I am having to pay the 20% my insurance does not cover. 
Just recently my husband was working two full time jobs and was unable to continue working those hours because it was taking a tow on him mentally and physically. Also when I go to dialysis depending on my treatment sometimes I come home and just knock out. Which means he would have to come home and take care of the kids/house too.

He is now working one job and the bills are pilling up on us. Its just not possible for him to work two jobs anymore. I can not work because my children need me here at home. 

At the moment the wheels are turning so I can be placed on the kidney transplant list. So I am here asking you to please pass this around and help me pay for my medical visit to get me ready for the transplant. 


My husband has offered me his kidney and if he does this he will be out of work for six weeks and we just cant afford him to miss that many day's of work. If I can raise enough money it would be possible for him to give me a kidney and pay the medical expense as well". 


Thank You For Your Support

-Maria- 


Come and support a cause that is bigger than music and money and ourselves. 

There will be live music from 19 of Houston's finest and talented rising artist. 

Performances by:

Troy Leonardo - 4p
Loz Tha Lyricsist - 4:30p
Puppet & Cam - 5p
Frankie G The Mex - 5:30p
Ensane - 6p
Steven Shannon - 6:30p
Wes Coas - 7p
Jon Black - 7:30p
Alibi Rankz - 8p
Pura pharm - 8.30p
Kab Tha Don - 9p
Jody Seabody & The Whirls - 9:30p
Freddie Guatemala and The Other Side - 10p
Mike Ro - 10:30p
Mannequin On The Moon - 11p
Nikkhoo - 11:30p
EDF - 12a
Sid of Arc - 12:30a
Beautiful L - 1a

Sponsored By:

Starbucks
Bad Girl Boxing
Maniakal Melodiez Entertainment
www.locallivehouston.com
Karbach Brewery 

Doors open at 4p
Raffles will be during the show as well.

$10 entry fee and ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE SNYDER FAMILY!!!!!

You can also go to www.maniakalmelodiez.com for more ways to donate.


Please share this event with as many people as you can.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN US!!!